So sensible dribbling gotcha

Dingbest

So sensible dribbling gotcha

Сообщение Dingbest » 25 сен 2020, 04:40

Currently if it's still poor and looks exactly the exact same and performs exactly the same on 2K MT next gen I'll for sure be pissed and be carried out with 2k but as if I know that is my opinion things.Sorry for punctuation BTW phone is actual laggy.Dribbling was kinda cruced the way you do moves does not transition or correlate nicely. Like the brand new means to do a behind the back just doesn't flow well with other moves.

I really liked the dribbling more, sounded like it had been harder to junk one move together a bunch and simpler to string different moves more easily, I believe as we get more accustomed to the dribbling it could be a lot easier than 2k20. Even if it is miles better than 20 we're still a road trip from any other 2k.

There's no sizeups, and the dribbling feels anything but smooth, it feels like it's RNG. The dribbling just feels as though it's a minimal skill gap, and all the greater skilled moves (18 half spin, walkback combos, etc) all seem clunky and uncomfortable. Like in 19 or 17 that the maximum skill moves flowed, and it felt like you had complete control over your own player.

You can't have a substantial ability gap with sizeups that a movie of the stick the game is going to do to you. Its fun because it's simple to use and easy to chain. Realistic dribbling is the way it needs to go for a true skill limit to come. Just like in real life the game has to be able to separate the Kyrie's in the Pat Bevs in relation to dribbling which it has to do other than just locking out animations for Cheap NBA 2K MT Coins low ball control and simply producing high ball control only have faster dribbling.

A game with sizeups that automatically set the pace of a movement will be a lot easier to use rather than a sport where you are required to make your own pace and use that to your advantage.

Вернуться в «[0.3.7]SampLifePlay»